For travel lust adventurers; your magical elopement
Elopements and micro weddings are intimate affairs with just a handful of guests (usually up to 15), sometimes even just the two of you along with your officiant, photographer, and planner (two people would be required as witnesses).
As an elopement requires minimal setup there are limitless places where you can hold your ceremony. Would you like to elope on a jaw-dropping cliffside whilst the sun is setting; a secluded beach; historic castle ruin; or do you prefer to be in a park surrounded by nature? You are an adventurer and your wedding can be just that!
You may want to save on cost; not want the stress of a bigger wedding; love the idea of jetting away to an exotic location; put the funds towards honeymoon; for the day to be focused on just the two of you with meaningful interaction; you don’t want to be the centre of attention.
An elopement or intimate wedding emphasises your values and being authentic brings out your unique vision.
I don’t want to upset my family and friends!
If you choose an elopement with just the two of you, you may be worried about what your loved ones will think. I could record a video so that your family can watch live as you are saying your vows, or if you have a videographer you can show the footage at a party once you return home. This is your special day and your choice, they will understand your reasons.
Elopement and Intimate Wedding Planning
I will listen to your vision and find you the perfect location for your magical elopement or intimate wedding and plan a flawless day for you full of excitement.
I can also arrange vow renewals and proposals.
Please see this link for pictures of an elopement wedding i planned in Malta
Contact me to discuss your adventure elopement.
Elopement and Intimate Wedding Services
- Correspondence by email, phone, skype or in-person (depending on your location)
- Find your magical location based on your vision and values
- Produce a timeline of tasks from booking until your wedding day
- Help with legal documentation
- Liaising with venues and suppliers
- General wedding administration i.e. accommodation and transportation
- Producing a timeline for the day and discuss with suppliers
- Planning advice for your ceremony – readings, set up, music etc
- Planning of your dinner/reception if required
- On the day co-ordination