Castle Wedding Ireland
Be king and queen for a day as you walk hand-in-hand through immaculate gardens and along flag-stone paths to join your loved ones in celebrating your vows at your castle wedding Ireland.
Say “I do” in the stunning Gothic-style castle with its own chapel. Set in the heart of the awe-inspiring Sligo countryside, on the route of the Wild Atlantic Way. It is a truly authentic, relaxed and uniquely charming wedding venue, where you will find yourself immersed in unrivalled castle comfort.
This venue offers a true castle experience. Set on 500 acres of ancient woodland and manicured gardens, the luxury castle venue is exclusively yours on your special day. The castle is beautifully placed on secluded grounds and is ideal for your castle wedding Ireland.
Make your day all about you; exclusive use of the castle and grounds for you and your guests to roam the gardens and enjoy the antique furnished reception rooms.
Exclusive Castle Wedding Ireland
- Exclusive use of the castle and grounds for you and your guests, including the Grand Hall and reception rooms
- Stunning setting with mature trees, a rose garden and grounds along the river, including a boathouse and woodland walk for unforgettable photographs
- Red carpet welcome upon arrival, including Champagne reception for the bridal party
- Personalised menu cards, choice of cake stand and ceremonial sword
For a civil wedding ceremony, you need a venue with a real sense of occasion. Very few places that host wedding receptions can also offer a special ceremony venue on the premises.
At this castle, you have a choice of civil ceremony locations. If you have always dreamt of a traditional wedding, the Chapel will fit your needs perfectly. Lined with dark wood panelling, beautiful stained-glass windows, and an original church organ, this is an intimate but impressive room for your wedding ceremony.
If you would prefer to say your vows amid the beauty of the great outdoors, the stunning natural setting of the castle terrace, which overlooks the estate’s manicured lawns, rose gardens and our wishing well, may be the perfect spot for you to say: “I do”.
The Castle has 30 bedrooms. If you are not planning to fill 30 bedrooms but still want to hire the castle exclusively there would be a hire fee.
The Wedding Suite & Two Complimentary Bedrooms are included on the night of your wedding if you do hire exclusively.
There are also several self-catering cottages, situated in the old farmyard buildings. Altogether, there is accommodation for over 110 people on site.
Choose to have an outdoor ceremony or use the onsite chapel for a fee of €600. *
- Selected canapés
- Home-made summer punch or mulled wine
- Tea & Coffee with homemade shortbreads and biscuits
- Five Course Meal and half bottle of house wine per guest to include:
- Choice of two main courses
- Tea/Coffee with handmade chocolates
- Sparkling wine toast for each guest
- Evening food with Tea & Coffee for half the number of final guests
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Minimum numbers apply
- All Rooms must be taken
30 guest bedrooms in the Castle plus a one-bedroom luxury apartment to the side of the castle.
The function room takes up to 190 wedding guests.
Minimum numbers of 140 for Friday, Saturday and Bank Holiday Dates.
Minimum numbers of 80 on all other days